Frisco Foldable Nonslip Cat & Dog Stairs
Colors : Charcoal, Beige, Grey
- Reviews (0)
Help your pal get up to their favorite spot on the bed or couch—or your favorite spot, that is. Then, fold it for easy storage. These lightweight, foldable pet steps don’t need to be assembled—you just push the two built-in buttons to fold up, and then again to fold down. Nonslip pads on every step help paws get a grip, and it’s lightweight so you can move it easily. Plus, you can add the included nonskid feet to help keep it in place on slick surfaces like tile or wooden floors. Supports pets of up to 120 pounds, but the steps are perfectly sized for small to medium pets.
- Foldable pet steps help pets get up to their favorite spot, perfect for couches or beds.
- Folds down for easy storage so you can keep things tidy. Lightweight so you can move it around easily.
- Go ahead, invite all your furry pals up—it can support pets weighing up to 120 lbs. The size of the steps can accommodate most small to medium-size pets.
- No assembly needed—just two buttons to push and you’re set.
- Nonslip pads give paws traction, and comes with optional nonskid feet to help it stay put while protecting your floors.
Intended for small to medium sized pets only. For pet use only. Do not use as a step stool for people.
- Set up the pet steps next to a particularly comfy piece of furniture. Your bed or a couch are great options. The goal is to choose a piece of furniture that your pet would be happy to get onto.
- Place some treats on every step of the dog steps and let your dog notice the treats. NOTE: You won’t have to put treats on the pet steps every time the pet uses them.
- Each time your pet goes up a step, praise him and feed him extra treats.
- When your pet reaches the top of the steps, spend some time relaxing with him on that furniture.
- To teach your pet to go down the steps, repeat steps 3-5 in reverse.
Use & Care Instructions
Spot clean with a damp cloth as needed.
- Press It – Press the buttons on each side of the stairs simultaneously.
- Fold It – With both buttons pressed, fold the support leg down onto the stairs.
- Stow It – With stairs folded neatly, you can put it away for easy storage.
- Click It Good! – Hold the stair and the support leg, and pull outward until the side buttons click.
- Now Push It! – Give the support legs a light push to ensure the legs are locked in properly.
|OVERALL EXCLUDING SIDE BUTTONS||22.75 x 14.6 x 19.5 inches|
|FIRST STEP||5.5 x 12 x 4.5 inches|
|SECOND STEP||5.5 x 12 x 4.5 inches|
|THIRD STEP||5.5 x 12 x 4.5 inches|
|FOURTH STEP||6 x 12 x 4.5 inches|
|OVERALL FOLDED DIMENSIONS||31 x 16 x 6 inches|