Frisco XX-Large Heavy Duty Double Door Wire Dog Crate, 54 inch
- Reviews (0)
Remember to measure your pet for the paw-fect fit. For stress-free assembly, check out the How To Assemble video. The Frisco XX-Large Heavy Duty Dog Crate is constructed to be strong and durable while providing your pet with safety and comfort. The large front door is easy to open, close and securely lock, with three latches for an extra layer of security. Durable drop-pin hinges add peace of mind so you can feel confident your pal is safely confined. Plus, an included plastic base pan sits on the bottom of the crate for easy cleanup and for your dog’s comfort. No tools needed for assembly. With a protective, black electro-coat finish, it’s made to last.
- Provides safe and secure confinement for giant-breed dogs that are 90+ pounds.
- Large front door is designed with three latches and is easy to open, close and securely lock.
- Made with a protective, black electro-coat finish for added durability.
- Durable drop-pin hinges help keep pets safe and secure.
- Easy-to-clean, durable plastic pan included. Easy to assemble with no tools needed.
PrecautionsFor safety, always remove any collars, tags or leashes from your pet before placing him in his crate. To make sure your dog adapts well to his new crate, we recommend following our crate training tips on the instruction manual and monitoring your pet closely during the first few days. Please note this crate does not come with a divider panel.
Please note this crate does not come with a divider panel.
Note: If the crate’s U-shaped hooks shifted, simply straighten the base of the U-shaped hooks before assembly.
How to select the best size crate:
- While your dog is standing, measure your dog from the tip of their nose to base of their tail.
- While your dog is sitting or standing, measure your dog from the top of their head to the floor.
- Add 4 inches to determine maximum measurements. Remember, your dog should be able to stand up and turn around while in their crate.
Tip: Before selecting a crate size, please measure the area where the crate will be kept to be sure it’s a good fit for your home.
|Size||Length||Width||Height||Front Door Opening Length||Front Door Opening Width||Side Door Opening Length||Side Door Opening Width||Pet Weight|
|XX-LARGE||54 inches||36.5 inches||44.75 inches||37.3 inches||27.5 inches||36.5 inches||27.75 inches||90+ lbs|
Crate Measuring Guide