Hill’s Prescription Diet Hypo-Treats Dog Treats, 12-oz bag
- Reviews (0)
- Nutrition Info
- `Feeding Instructions
Dogs with skin conditions and food sensitivities love treats just as much as any other dog, and that’s why there’s Hill’s Prescription Diet Hypo-Treats Dog Treats. The nutritionists and veterinarians at Hill’s developed these tasty, crunchy biscuits especially for dogs enjoying a z/d, d/d, i/d or Derm Defense prescription diet. The hydrolyzed chicken liver protein helps alleviate adverse reactions to food, while omega-3 and 6 fatty acids, including EPA, help nourish the skin and coat. Added vitamins, minerals and antioxidants help further support healthy skin barrier function.
- Allows dogs suffering from skin conditions and food sensitivities to enjoy a delicious crunchy treat.
- Hydrolyzed chicken liver protein helps alleviate adverse reactions to food; omega-3 and 6 fatty acids, including EPA, help nourish the skin and coat.
- Added vitamins, minerals and antioxidants help further support healthy skin barrier function.
- Made in the USA and developed especially for adult dogs enjoying a z/d, d/d, i/d or Derm Defense prescription diet.
- Crunchy biscuits help maintain good dental hygiene between brushings by scraping plaque and tartar from his teeth as he chews.
Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, Glyceryl Monostearate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), DL-Methionine, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene.
3486 kcal/kg, 17 kcal/treat
Up to 10% of the daily energy needs can be met by feeding these treats while still maintaining an appropriate nutrient profile to aid in the management of the underlying disease. To ensure maximum effectiveness of the Prescription Diet brand dog food, limit Hypo – Treats to 10% or less of the dogs daily energy intake. Can be fed to pets on Prescription Diet z/d, d/d and i/d pet foods, as well as healthy dogs. Prescription Diet Canine Hypoallergenic Treats are intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
|Weight||Recommended Daily Maximum Feeding|