Frisco Fold & Carry Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate
- Reviews (0)
Remember to measure your pet for the paw-fect fit. Frisco Fold & Carry Single Door Dog Crate is constructed to be strong and durable while providing your pet with safety, security and comfort. The large single door is easy to open, close and securely lock with dual latches on larger models. An included plastic base pan sits on the bottom of the crate for easy cleanup and for your dog’s comfort. A divider panel is included as well, allowing your crate to grow as your pup grows. Assembly is simple, with no tools needed. It even conveniently folds and carries with adjustable handles, making travel and transport a breeze. And with a protective, black electro-coat finish, it’s made to last.
- The large single door is easy to open, close and securely lock with dual latches on larger models.
- Convenient divider panel allows the crate to expand as your pup grows.
- Easy to assemble with no tools needed.
- Easy-to-clean, durable plastic pan included.
- Fold-and-carry construction with adjustable handles makes it great for travelling.
For safety, always remove any collars, tags or leashes from your pet before placing him in his crate. To make sure your dog adapts well to his new crate, we recommend following our crate training tips on the instruction manual and monitoring your pet closely during the first few days.
To provide your pet with the most comfortable “castle” possible, clean this crate routinely with a mild, non-toxic cleaner and water.
New Assembly Tips: For the 42-inch and 48-inch crates only, make sure to secure the 3 hooks on each side of the front and back panels. For more information, please reference the Instruction Manual.
How to select the best size crate:
- While your dog is standing, measure your dog from the tip of their nose to base of their tail.
- While your dog is sitting or standing, measure your dog from the top of their head to the floor.
- Add 4 inches to determine maximum measurements. Remember, your dog should be able to stand up and turn around while in their crate.
Tip: Before selecting a crate size, please measure the area where the crate will be kept to be sure it’s a good fit for your home.
|Size||Length||Width||Height||Front Door Opening Length||Front Door Opening Width||Pet Weight|
|XX-SMALL||18 inches||12 inches||14 inches||8.25 inches||8.25 inches||up to 6 lbs|
|X-SMALL||22 inches||13 inches||15.5 inches||10.5 inches||10 inches||up to 12 lbs|
|SMALL||24 inches||18 inches||19.25 inches||13 inches||13 inches||13 to 25 lbs|
|MEDIUM||30 inches||19 inches||21 inches||15 inches||11.75 inches||26 to 40 lbs|
|MED/L||36 inches||23 inches||25 inches||19.25 inches||16 inches||41 to 70 lbs|
|LARGE||42 inches||28 inches||30 inches||23.75 inches||21 inches||71 to 90 lbs|
|X-LARGE||48 inches||30 inches||32.5 inches||26 inches||22.5 inches||91 to 110 lbs|
Crate Measuring Guide