Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Gastrointestinal Low Fat Canned Dog Food, 13.6-oz can, case of 24
- Reviews (0)
The carefully formulated Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Gastrointestinal Low Fat in Loaf Canned Dog Food is designed to help keep your pup’s tummy healthy for a happy furbaby and a happy you, too! It delivers the nutrition your best friend needs when recovering from issues like vomiting, diarrhea and appetite loss. The low fat content is paw-some for pups who have trouble digesting fat. Prebiotics support a balance of good gut bacteria, while a blend of dietary fibers supports healthy digestion. Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil help to nourish and soothe your dog’s GI tract for a comfy tummy. Plus, antioxidants support a strong, healthy immune system. In addition to all of these paw-some benefits, this food helps to reduce the chance of bladder crystals developing for a healthy urinary tract, too!
- Tasty, palatable prescription diet specifically formulated to support healthy digestion in your dog.
- Highly digestible proteins and prebiotics support digestive health and optimal stool quality.
- Omega-3 fatty acids from fish oil and a blend of fibers support GI health.
- Antioxidants support a healthy immune system.
- Helps to prevent crystals from forming in the bladder for paw-sitive urinary healthy.
This item needs authorization from your veterinarian. Simply provide your pet and vet clinic information at Checkout and we’ll follow up with your veterinarian to confirm. If you have a copy of your authorization, you can expedite the process by uploading a scan or photo of it to the Prescriptions section in your account or your order confirmation.
Pets can be sensitive to sudden changes in their diets. For this reason, it is extremely important to follow a gradual transition plan to best support your pet’s health and product effectiveness. Ask your Veterinarian about the best way to transition your pet to a new food.